Skip to main content

UTET-I Exam Uttarakhand TET-Fresh Notification 22 Sept 2013

Uttarakhand Vidylaye Shiksha Parishad, Ramnagar Nainital released a notification in leading news papers regarding the new Applications for UTET-I Exam or Uttarakhand TET.

Why New Applications for UTET-I Exam?

According to the order of Honorable High Court of Uttarakhand on 25/7/2013, All B.Ed degree holder candidates having less than 45% in graduation can apply for UTET-I Exam.According to the Notificaton first Published on 25/12/2012 of UTET exam, candidates having less than 45% in graduation couldn,t apply for the exam.  Yes!  After the honorable high court decision Uttarakhand Vidyaleye Shiksha Parishad is going to issue application form for UTET-I Exam 2013.



NOTE: 

Some B.Ed Degree holder candidates already applied for the UTET- I Exam who have less than 45% in graduation need not to apply again.
Only the  candidates who had not applied before can apply now.
Candidate who full fill the Eligibility criteria till the date 25/12/2013 only can apply for UTET-I Exam.
Applications Are Invited Only for UTET-I Exam. 

Important Dates

Opening Date of Application form: 25/09/2013 
Last Date to issue Application form: 4/10/2013
Last date to submit the form: 8/10/2013, 5:00pm

Application Fee

Rs.640 for General and OBC Candidates
Rs.340 for SC/ST Candidates
Rs.240 for Physically Handicapped Candidates

Application form for UTET-I can be Purchased from the office of Cheif Education Officer (Mukhya Shiksha Adhikari) Haridwar, Dehradun, Uttarakashi, Tehri (Narendranagar), Pauri, Chamoli (Gopeshwar), Rudraprayag, Pithoragarh, Champawat, Almora, Bageshwar, Nanital (Bhimtal), Rudrapur (Udham Singh Nagar) , Block Education Officer (Khand Shiksha Adhikari) Sukhron (Kotdwara) and office of UBSE Ramnagar Nainital.

Address to Submit the UTET-I Application Form

Send the completely filled application form by registered post/ speed post to Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidyalaye Shiksha Parishad, Ramnagar, Nainital.

Complete Notification Published on 22 Sept 2013 in Hindi.

Download Admit Cards for UTET-I and UTET-II Exam 2013.
Download Admit Cards of Candidates (Dependent of Dead Employees)
Download MOCK paper for UTET-I and UTET-II Exam.
Download Previous Year Paper for UTET Exam.
Uttarakhand TET Exam UTET-I and UTET-II Fresh dates.

For Any Query Regarding UTET-I Uttarakhand TET  new application forms Comment Below and Share this to your Friends.

Comments

  1. sir mere graduation me 40% marks hai or Maine koi teaching course nhi kr rkha h kya mai apply kr skta h kya

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous You should have a B.Ed degree to apply for UTET exam. If you have this degree percentage in graduation does not matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR SIR, I AM GRADUATE IN SCIENCE AND I WANT TO BECOME A TEACHER, I CAN APPLY FOR THE UTET EXAM WITHOUT B.ED.SOME STUDENTS TOLD ME THAT IF YOU HAVE GRADUATION ABOVE 45% MARKS YOU CAN APPLY, BUT WITHIN 5 YEARS YOU SHOULD BE BE TRAINED B.ED.OR OTHER TRAINING ... SUCH ITS RIGHT WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT THE CRITERIA PLEASE REPPLY ME JUST SIR .

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Discuss with us..